Thursday, August 29, 2013

Control

Kora:Remember when I said everything was under control?  
Me: Yeah......
Kora:Well, I think I was wrong.
Me:I know, remember I see it all and I told you! [b]
Kora:BUT, I blame you!  
Me:Wait? How is it my fault? Screenshot-5  
Kora:Well, you made me feel guilty so I left the married guy alone, but because I did that this happened:
 Screenshot-99  
Me: I still do not see who you having a baby is my fault. It could have easily been the married guy and this thing would have been a lot worse. But go ahead. Tell them the story.
Kora:Ok, so this is what happened....... I was feeling guilty about messing around with a married guy so I decided to break things off with him. Jon was away on tour and I was feeling a bit lonely. One evening while I was cleaning the kitchen I saw someone outside. When I investigated I saw that it was an Alien. Curious and lonely I invited him inside.

Screenshot-6
One thing lead to another and we kissed Screenshot-7  
Me:You mean, you jumped him.  
Kora:Who is telling the story? you or me?  
Me:Sorry, go on.
 Kora: As I was saying, during the course of the evening I told him about the shower scene in 500 Days of Summer and how I wanted to try it, but Jon is not that great in bed so I did not want to ruin that fantasy. Well, the Alien offered and since I have never been with an Alien and I was lonely and curious...... Screenshot-49 Screenshot-52
Me: Sooooo..... you really going to continue using that "Lonely and Curious line?"  
Kora: Shut-up
Me: ok, ok....  
Kora: ANYWAY, After we finished. He strutted: Screenshot-54
I freaked out Screenshot-100 While I continued to freak he helped himself to my pool Screenshot-55 So I kicked him out. Who told him he could use my pool? Screenshot-56
 Later that night I felt nauseous, which bolted me to pay homage to the porcelain gods. At the time I did not know I was already pregnant. Who would have thought I would have start feeling the effects that fast? Screenshot-57 Jon came back and life went back to normal Screenshot-60 Screenshot-72 But the sickness would not go away Screenshot-76 At which point I decided it was time to go to the Doctor and that is where I learn that I am pregnant. Screenshot-84
 I gave Jon the news. Leaving out my indiscretion. Screenshot-69 And we decided to get married right away Screenshot-65 Meanwhile the Paparazzi and Alien activity picked up at my house Screenshot-79
Luckily, Jon did not seem to notice. Screenshot-82 Life was really sucking. I spent my days cleaning and cleaning some more... Screenshot-78 Screenshot-77 You know that saying barefoot and pregnant? That was me, see.... Screenshot-83 Finally the day came to have the kid Screenshot-95
And of course I had to drive myself, Jon never even made it to the hospital Screenshot-96 When I got home another Alien was at my door. This time a female. But I quickly went inside Screenshot-98
Which brings me back to the beginning of the story, where I showed you my son Yuri Screenshot-99  
Me: He is very cute. But I must say through out this whole story I did not see anywhere where this is my fault? By the way how is Jon treating fatherhood?
Kora: It is your fault because if you would have left me alone and not made me feel guilty I would not have been lonely and curious and I would have not done something silly like invite an Alien in my house and woohoo with him in the shower. As for Jon? I think he knows because this is all he does now..
 Screenshot-102  
Me: Oh.... So what are you going to do?
Kora: I DO NOT KNOW THAT IS WHY I SAID I DO NOT THINK I HAVE THINGS UNDER CONTROL! Screenshot-81 Me: Sorry! No need to yell, why don't you go work out or something. I am sure you will figure it out. Kora:*mumbles* Working out is all I have been doing lately. Some Sim God you are Lady. Screenshot-101

No comments:

Post a Comment