Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Adventures of Mia

Welcome to my new Sims 3 blog. I have had several Sims 3 blogs on different blogging platforms and I have not been able to stick to one. So I decided to start another one, this time on a blogging platform that I am familiar with and understand. 

Aside from the Ruiz Family game, I have a side game going on that has totally sucked me in. I did not mean it to, I started it just to test out some CC that I downloaded that I did not want to test with the Ruiz’s.

Anyway, the name of the Sim is Mia Powell.


Mia Powell

She is a total nut case. Her traits are Coward, Dramatic, Green Thumb, Insane, Great Cook and after graduating from College she got Over Emotional. Her Life Time Wish is to be a 5 Star Chef. She lives in Sunset Valley by the beach and she works at the Bistro.

Her story is pretty far along so I will be catching up here, I have mostly been posting her story on the Sims 3 forums but I am going to start putting it on this blog for simplicity sake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment